Berth: 4 Berth
Layout: Fixed bed middle washroom single axle
Dimensions: 7.54x2.23x2.61m (LxWxH)
Warranty: Yes 10 years
Configuration: Fixed bed middle washroom
Swift Challenger 560 2019
Lux pack and Alde heating extra.
Renowned for its great looks, outstanding value and being light enough to be towed by most family cars, the ever popular Challenger has a new streamlined aerodynamic profile and interior design for Swift Challenger 560 2019
The new panoramic sunroof, with recessed lights and speakers, allows plenty of natural light into the interior where new ‘Glacier’ soft furnishings with warm natural tones and purple hues are paired with ‘Aralie Sen’Swift Challenger 560 2019
With the Lux Pack and Alde heating options, the Challenger has an overall package that’s hard to Renowned for its great looks, outstanding value and being light enough to be towed by most family cars, the Challenger has a New streamlined aerodynamic profile for 2019. A New sweeping front panel incorporates triple opening windows and a New panoramic sunroof design.
Stylish carbon fibre effect wide gas locker door, chrome effect grab handles, convenient one key exterior locks and exclusive bright LED road lighting are just some of the finishing exterior touches.
With nine layouts, including a New twin axle model with rear island bed, there’s a model to match your touring lifestyle. As all are built with Swift’s leading SMART construction system incorporating timber-less framing and GRP balanced panels, your investment is even better protected.
The New panoramic sunroof, with recessed lights and speakers, allows plenty of natural light into the interior where New ‘Glacier’ soft furnishings with warm natural tones and purple hues are paired with ‘Aralie Sen’ woodgrain.
A redesign of the front chest and binnacle area now features a soft close drawer with a handy concealed drawer inside.
Gloss high level lockers include New front corner opening lockers for extra storage and adding to the quality feel are pleated cassette blinds to the windows.
Flexible seating and sleeping arrangements feature Swift’s exclusive AirWave cushioning with a unique construction that expertly blends comfort and support. Fixed beds are topped with the ultra-comfortable Duvalay Duvalite mattress, again exclusive as standard equipment to Swift.
Well-equipped kitchens and washrooms house an array of clever storage solutions. Plentiful hot water is provided by the Truma Combi heating system and you have the option to upgrade to Alde wet central heating.
Boosting specification levels further is the enhanced Swift Command control system with New larger 7″, easier to use, LCD colour touchscreen control panel with improved functionality and app interface, featuring New integrated DAB and FM radio tuning and sound setting control. The option to subscribe to a pre-installed Thatcham Category 6 approved pro-active tracker provides added protection.
There is also a ‘Lux’ pack option which adds a stylish illuminated kitchen splashback, external BBQ point, external 230V socket, external service door and key fob operated alarm system, which creates an overall package that’s hard to beat.
* European Whole Vehicle Type Approval ensures compliance with strict weight, dimension and safety regulations
* EN1645 Grade 3 classification for heating and thermal insulation
* Overall body width 2.23m/7’4″
* AL-KO galvanised steel chassis with Euro-axle
* SMART construction with GRP body panels:
Strong, moisture proof ‘PURe’ Polyurethane timberless framed bodyshell with polystyrene insulation core (25mm in sidewalls, 32mm in roof)
Robust GRP inner and outer balanced side walls
44mm ‘sandwich’ floor construction with GRP outer skin, ply upper and high rigidity Styrofoam core
Hail resistant exterior GRP roof, fully bonded for extra strength and flatness
New sweeping front panel in GRP with triple opening windows and exclusive LED front marker lights
Full height GRP rear panel with exclusive LED rear light clusters, LED high level marker and brake light which provide better visibility in poor weather
* New streamlined aerodynamic profile with New panoramic sunroof design
* Stylish exterior graphics scheme
* LED side marker running lights
* Chrome effect two part grab handles to front and rear
* Carbon effect wide access gas locker door with single lever three point locking
* Fully double-glazed opening windows (no single-glazed cold areas)
* Surface mounted impact resistant skirt system
* Semi-recessed body colour awning rail both sides
* External service doors – access under fixed beds (model specific)
* ‘Edge’ alloy wheels
* High tyre rating – a load margin is included in the tyre specifications
* Steel spare wheel
* 13-pin ‘Jaeger’ 12V car connector
* AL-KO Euro overrun device with two-way assisted handbrake
* AL-KO carabiner breakaway cable
* Shock absorbers for a smoother towing experience
* Step-on hitch cover for easy cleaning of front windows
* Bulkhead mounted regulator suitable for use with either propane or butane bottles
* LED awning light
* Exterior one-piece door with magnetic stay, interior moulded liner, chrome handle, window with blind, and bin with dust pan and brush
* Aerial point in battery box for portable satellite dish connection
* Exterior access battery box with mains electric inlet (battery not included)
* Entrance step
* Fixing bars for optional Thule rear mounted cycle rack