Layout: Fixed Single beds rear washroom
Dimensions: 7.54x2.45x1.95m (LxWxH)
Warranty: Factory Remaining
Configuration: TWIN SINGLES
Swift Challenger X 865 2020
Motor Mover Fitted
SWIFT CHALLENGER X
New for 2020, the 8ft-wide Challenger X offers increased interior space for extended appeal, while retaining the popular Challenger range’s classic looks, high-level specification and outstanding value. With a stylish, welcoming interior that’s ideal for families – from the wider beds and greater storage to the fully equipped kitchen and washroom – the range is designed to help you enjoy your leisure lifestyle to the fullest.
Swift Challenger X 865 2020
Now joined by the all-new 8ft-wide Challenger X for an even roomier interior, the Challenger range combines outstanding looks, equipment and value, with the exciting addition of Alde heating as standard.
NEW CHALLENGER X
- Wide overall body at 2.46m/8’1″
- Extra wide carbon effect gas locker door with single lever three point locking
- Wide sweeping front panel in GRP with triple opening windows with wider central window
- Spacious front lounge with extra 7 inches between seats – compared to standard Challenger models (model dependent)
- Extra wide front chest featuring a soft close drawer with concealed drawer inside and convenient slide-out extending top (model dependent)
- Brand new 850 layout featuring L-shaped lounge and rear island double bed
- Easy Accuride bed makeup system on front beds with beech slat seat and bed bases with fully opening hinged tops for extra comfort and easy access
- Front seating makes up into larger double bed (7’4 x 4′ with chest in situ and 7’4 x 5’3 without chest), Larger front L-shaped lounge double bed 7’4 x 4’2 (850)
- Wider fixed rear double bed in 850
- Wider washroom and one additional wardrobe in 835
- Wider freestanding table (suitable for full size place settings)
Additional/upgraded key features
Spacious front lounge with an extra seven inches between seats in parallel lounge layouts (compared to standard width models) • 865 features wider fixed single beds • 835 offers a larger washroom with more storage, an additional wardrobe and vanity unit in bedroom • NEW exclusive 850 layout with L-shaped lounge and wider, rear island fixed double bed
Championing more ample living to help you enjoy your leisure lifestyle to the fullest, the new Challenger X offers increased interior space alongside classic styling and an excellent level of equipment as standard for outstanding value.
With a stylish, welcoming interior that’s ideal for families, Challenger X models the modern ‘Glacier’ soft furnishings scheme, whose warm, natural tones and purple hues complement the ‘Aralie Sen’ woodgrain and gloss high-level lockers, introduced last season to great acclaim. High-performing Alde radiator central heating and water heating is now also fitted as standard.
The extra space allows for a wider opening central window and front chest, plus larger bed make-up in the front lounge, making it more relaxing than ever to be out on the open road. And thanks to low energy LED lighting throughout and a well equipped kitchen and washroom, this tourer is destined to extend the popularity of Challenger.
As with all Swift tourer ranges, Challenger X is built on Swift’s pioneering SMART construction platform with a timberless bodyshell and durable GRP outer skin, delivering outstanding build quality and a 10-year bodyshell warranty.* There’s also Swift Command, allowing you to monitor and control many onboard systems via a 7-inch touchscreen panel and smartphone app, with the option to subscribe to a pre-installed Thatcham Category S7 approved pro-active tracker** for added protection.
There are two single axle and two twin axle Challenger X models available this season, including the new 850 layout comprising L-shaped front lounge, mid kitchen and transverse washroom plus rear island bed, ensuring an option to suit most needs.
* Subject to terms and conditions.
** Subject to annual subscription.
|Front Double||2.25m x 1.59m / 7′ 5″ x 5′ 3″|
|or Front Nearside Single||1.59m x 0.73m / 5′ 3″ x 2′ 5″|
|and Front Offside Single||1.59m x 0.73m / 5′ 3″ x 2′ 5″|
|Side Single (offside)||1.95m x 0.81m / 6′ 5″ x 2′ 8″|
|Side Single (nearside)||2.00m x 0.81m / 6′ 7″ x 2′ 8″|