Layout: Fixed rear bukks
Dimensions: 7.54x2.25x2.59m (LxWxH)
Swift Sprite Major 6 TD 2020
With three opening front windows, stylish ‘Langholme’ soft furnishings, low energy LED lighting throughout, fast heat up Truma Combi-Boiler and a well equipped kitchen and washroom, you may be surprised you’ve walked into a Sprite. This is the secret to its success.
Completely revamped inside and out for 2020, Sprite, the UK’s best-selling, multi-award winning caravan range, offers refreshed modern looks within a competitive price bracket.
For even further customisation, a host of value-added extras are available, including the generous Diamond Pack with integrated DAB radio, ‘Edge’ alloy wheels and much more.
Sprite, the UK’s best-selling, multi-award winning caravan range receives an exciting redesign inside and out for 2020, refreshing its modern looks. The striking new exterior graphics scheme complements the streamlined profile, while inside, fresh, robust ‘Langholme’ interior soft furnishings, contemporary ‘Aralie Sen’ woodgrain and hardwearing slate grey kitchen worktops add a breath of fresh air to Sprite’s aspect.
All Sprites enjoy a highly desirable level of standard equipment within a competitive price bracket, from LED lighting throughout to exclusive lightweight Duvalay Duvalite™ Apollo Luxe mattresses. Featuring Freshtec for maximum airflow, these are fitted to all fixed beds to ensure the best nights’ sleep possible, while beech slat seat and bed bases with sprung hinged tops deliver extra comfort and easy bed make-up.
And to match substance with style, Sprite is built with industry leading SMART construction for outstanding durability and improved moisture resilience, aerodynamicy, strength and aesthetics, with a 10-year manufacturer bodyshell warranty*.
For further year-round comfort, Sprite offers Grade 3 classification for heating and thermal insulation. The class-leading Truma blown air heating system, including a fast heat-up, dual fuel Truma combi boiler, is fitted as standard so you can stay cosy whatever the weather.
You can also manage your onboard functions with ease via the exclusive Swift Command system’s large 7″ LCD colour touchscreen panel, featuring an easy to use interface and app, plus Swift Command Tracker, the pre-installed Thatcham Category S7 approved pro-active tracker** with 24/7 EU cover.
The optional special value Diamond Pack allows you to customise your tourer to your needs with a host of valuable additions, including integrated DAB radio, ‘Edge’ alloy wheels, AL-KO AKS 3004 stabiliser, a microwave oven and more. You can also add a panoramic sunroof, SwiftShield and AL-KO ATC trailer stability control.
There are six single axle and two twin axle models to choose from this season, presenting an option for most needs.
* Subject to terms and conditions.
** Subject to annual subscription
- Diamond Pack:
- Integrated DAB and FM radio tuning and sound setting control (part of Swift Command control system)
- ‘Edge’ alloy wheels
- AL-KO AKS 3004 Stabiliser
- AL-KO Secure wheel lock receiver (two on Quattro)
- Door flyscreen with easy concertina action
- Microwave oven
- Two scatter cushions (four in Quattro EW)
- Steel spare wheel
- Panoramic front sunroof incorporating fully integrated curved blind system, recessed lighting and speakers
- SwiftShield stain-resistant, easy-clean seating fabric with soft suede like texture
- AL-KO ATC trailer stability control
- Alarm system (infra-red with tilt sensor and key-fob operation)
- AL-KO Secure wheel lock
- Wrap-around front seating in addition to drawer chest
- Weight plate upgrade (model dependent)
- Roof mounted air conditioning unit (model dependent)
- Roof mounted solar panel
- Oyster satellite system (model dependent)
- Yuasa YBX Active Leisure & Marine L36 Battery
- Thule rail mounted rear cycle rack- Elite G2